[pymor-dev] Using pyMOR on Mac

Jessie Lauzon jlauzon at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 19 01:50:55 CEST 2017

Hello pyMOR dev team,

I'm researching model order reduction and in the future will couple SU2 (a
PDE solver developed in lab) with pyMOR. However, I recently switched from
Ubuntu to a Mac development environment and I'm having issues with the
visualization part of pyMOR codes. Specifically, I cannot install PySide
because it requires Qt versions 4.6-4.8, which are unsupported for my
version of Mac. Do you know if anyone has found a workaround for this?

I'm running on a Mac OS Sierra (10.12.6).

Thank you,

Jessie Lauzon
PhD Candidate | Stanford University
Aerospace Design Lab